What is a MDA and why do we use this structure?
- A MDA enables you, the client, to appoint Conduit Capital, to manage your assets, on your behalf, in accordance with an agreed set of parameters, as detailed in the Conduit Capital MDA Investment Program
- You are the legal owner. The assets remain in your name, not in a pooled fund structure.
- All assets and performance metrics can be viewed in real time through our third party platform, Interactive Brokers, anywhere in the world. This is not available in managed funds.
- If you wish to redeem the assets we manage on your behalf, you can (subject to time zones and market opening hours).
- We believe you should have convenience, transparency and access to your money when you want. After all, it is your money and not ours.